Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am Here

Oh, boy, I almost completely forgot about this post. Good thing for that nagging little thing in the back of my mind that said, "Hey, don't you have some kind of work for some class?"  Well, let's see, where am I? Probably not as far as I should be, and not as far as I wish I could be...
I have not done any work for my senior project, as of yet...but I'll get there. Geez, I hope I get there. (Haha) I spent a little time trying to find books for my SMART goal (books whose characters are setting/achieving goals themselves), but all I found were self-help books when I searched online, and I've been having one heck of a time trying to think of some titles on my own (I know they're in there somewhere). I've been thinking that I should just resolve to read more in general--poems, essays, novels, short stories, articles, etc...
I've actually been doing a lot in the way of trying to help some people out with their own senior projects and goals (whether or not they choose to take my advice or even if I was actually helpful at all, well that all remains to be seen).

1 comment:

  1. If you need help trying to get books to research your topic, try the school library. It is probably not as good as a public or college library in terms of accessing the information but it is a good start to work off of. By the way, it looks like you didn’t do the literary terms 109-137, and the BOB I assignment, I look forward to seeing them when you get the chance to post them.

    ReplyDelete