Thursday, November 1, 2012

AP Hamlet PLN

1. "Hamlet & Heroism" at Cambridge:

 This was the first, and the best course I stumbled upon during my search. The entire course is focused on Hamlet; it spends time analyzing his character in many different ways. It looks at Hamlet as a hero, and "no approach to the tragedy is ruled out."

2.  "Reading, Writing, and Printing" at University of Pennsylvania:

This seminar looks at the technical and artistic points of "Hamlet" as well as other works. There is not much explanation....


3. AP Literature and Composition at Bartow High School:
This AP course was neatly outlined in PDF syllabus, so of course I'm going to give it props for being neat and tidy. It also had several pages of questions and topics of thought for certain works that the class would be going over (obviously, they're pretty familiar). 

4. Hamlet on OpenUW presented by University of Washington: 

This course...Not the most intellectual or deep class, looking at the sample quiz that they gave. But I could be wrong. Frankly, I've become a little desperate; I'm having a hard time finding valid courses and I have yet to find someone who has found 15 or so courses. Hopefully I'll get some feedback from someone and come back later to add to this. But, for now, I must study. 



1 comment:

  1. http://www.bartowhighschool.com/PDF%202012-2013/Syllabus%2012-13.pdf

    Seems like a pretty good potential study resource, might actually use it (capitalize MIGHT) :)

    ReplyDelete