Monday, October 22, 2012

Vocab List #9

 Pictures are always helpful when trying to understand and memorize words and concepts. I tried to illustrate this week's vocabulary list, and I apologize for the atrocities that are these cartoons. Certainly, not everything can be a masterpiece, especially when you remember all of that homework you have halfway through drawing. If I ever have the mindset to attempt another illustrated vocab list, I'll try to make it neater than this one. Promise!...I should probably put the definitions on here too, so as to clarify for anyone looking at these, but I'll try to do that later.

3 comments:

  1. Aha! You did it! Nice! Love the drawings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S: I really DON'T eat children...only when I crave them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kasie :D Also, I don't care what you REALLY do. I'm just bruiting the idea that you eat small children. Parents, beware this ravenous, cannibalistic student!

    ReplyDelete